Tickets for Thunder in the Smokies
Tickets will be available online SOON and can always be purchased at the event.
To enjoy all the concerts, tour rides, bike games, bike show, vendors and all of the exciting activities at our rallies you'll need to buy a ticket either at the event or online. At this time we only have the weekend pass however we are tossing around ideas for those who can only attend one day. We will be updating the prices soon!
Why Buy Online?
- $12 in gifts and coupons ONLY WHEN YOU BUY ONLINE!
- Receive $2 off ANY event shirt
- FREE GIFT ($5 value): Choose between a Kickstand Pad or a Rally Towel
- Get $5 off at Snappy's Italian Restaurant
- Free Grab Bag with samples from Huff Oil Group and more!
- It's convenient. Pick everything up at the rally
- Simply print or save your ticket to your phone
- Weekend passes include all 3 days, all activities and the nightly concerts!
- Can I buy tickets at the event? Yes, however, coupons and free gifts are EXCLUSIVE to online purchases.
- Tickets are for sale at the event and online for ages 16+, 15 and under are free.
- Online ticket sales END at 11:45 PM EST the Thursday one week before each event.
- NO Extra Fees when you buy online!
- NOTHING IS MAILED TO YOU. It is held for you at the event. Bring your printed ticket or show your e-ticket at the event. We will give you the armbands, coupons and free gifts at that time.
- All sales are final. Sorry, but no refunds. This is a rain or shine event. All bikes and ages are welcome.
- Do you sell day passes? At this time we offer weekend passes which allow you to enter and exit as much as you want.
- Tickets can be purchased at the event, however, coupons and free gifts are exclusive to online purchases.
- Online tickets can only be used one time. Once they are scanned they are done.
- How do I pay? Cash at the event or pay online in advance using your credit or debit card.
Gifts, coupons, and incentives may change at any time and can vary from event to event.